Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 297. (Read 125011 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Are you tokens ERC-20 compatible?
And can i buy them with USD?
Activity: 42
Hello, guys! I've looked through the slides on the first page, looks really substantial. There is a lot about payments processing crypto-fiat and vice versa.. Could you please clarify, from which exchange rate is going to be used? As we can see they flactuate dramatically Shocked
Hello there!
One of the main features of our project is a system which analyses different markets and chooses the best possible exchange rate.
Activity: 13
If i buy your tokens, when can i sell them? Also, is there a presale?
Greetings!
Kokens​ ​start ​​trading ​​on ​​crypto ​​exchanges  one to two months after the end of the tokensale, which ends in mid-January 2018 (or sooner, if the token issue cap is reached).
First day of ICO is a presale. You can receive up to 33% token bonuses Wink

Thanks
Activity: 29
Hello, guys! I've looked through the slides on the first page, looks really substantial. There is a lot about payments processing crypto-fiat and vice versa.. Could you please clarify, from which exchange rate is going to be used? As we can see they flactuate dramatically Shocked
Greetings!
Tokens​ ​start ​​trading ​​on ​​crypto ​​exchanges  one to two months after the end of the tokensale, which ends in mid-January 2018 (or sooner, if the token issue cap is reached).
First day of ICO is a presale. You can receive up to 33% token bonuses Wink
Activity: 13
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Seems legit and best ICO token sale in the market I think. For each token it cost around 0.0001 btc you can how much you want and there is mentioned date for the token sale in the op itself.
I hope credit token is called you can get the token as a credit from the team. Check with the John he is doing support works here.

Yeah, guys, John is here! We will let you know credit token mechanics soon, we have to agree on wording before Smiley
Seems legit and best ICO token sale in the market I think. For each token it cost around 0.0001 btc you can how much you want and there is mentioned date for the token sale in the op itself.
I hope credit token is called you can get the token as a credit from the team. Check with the John he is doing support works here.
Thank you for your  support! We'll post all needed information about credit token here ASAP, stay tuned!  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Activity: 117
What exactly is Credit Token? What relation does it have to regular tokens you issue during ICO?
Guys, TenX looks pretty similar. What are differences compared to your project?
Thanks for the good question!
Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

Thanks! Will keep an eye on this project
Appreciate a great deal of your support!
Greetings! Smiley
Do you need a german translator?

Hello, we will announce bounty program soon after finalizing in our team, Wednesday probably will publish. Also, keep updated in our telegram chat: https://t.me/crypterium
Thanks for your interest Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 3
Unlike TenX, we create not just a crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).

Thanks! Will keep an eye on this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Greetings! Smiley
Do you need a german translator?
Activity: 39
Merit: 3
Hello Everyone !

Sounds like a very promising project !  Smiley
I've got a question. On the website and in the initial post we can read (Token structure slide):

The opportunity of using tokens with their final «burning»: Yes, they will be implemented and offered to tokenholders in products of ICO

I'm not sure to fully understand it. What does it mean exactly ?

Thanks in advance

Hello, Elnaril and thanks for your concern! We are working hard on this project.
Relating to your question, it means that despite deflation nature of CRYPT tokens caused by their burning, tokenholders and users will benefit from using them in developed after successful ICO services.

Please let me know if I didn't answer your question Smiley
You are welcome to join our telegram chat for quick answers and updates: https://t.me/crypterium
Activity: 1
Hello Everyone !

Sounds like a very promising project !  Smiley
I've got a question. On the website and in the initial post we can read (Token structure slide):

The opportunity of using tokens with their final «burning»: Yes, they will be implemented and offered to tokenholders in products of ICO

I'm not sure to fully understand it. What does it mean exactly ?

Thanks in advance
42 million stores around the world you have any map to find one of them nearby to me. Is that app is working already or I missed something to understand the concept of this project. If this project already working than it's good opportunity to invest in it.

Some clarification on the map with merchant points, payments with our application will be accepted everywhere where contactless payment like mastercard paypass, visa paywave, unionpay quickpass are available currently.

Our own infrastructure for payments based on QR will be developed in parallel.
42 million stores around the world you have any map to find one of them nearby to me. Is that app is working already or I missed something to understand the concept of this project. If this project already working than it's good opportunity to invest in it.

Thanks for your interest. From the beginning, we'll support all existing payment methods like ApplePay, SamsungPay, AndroidPay. All you need is to set up the application, choose the way to pay (crypto or fiat) and make a payment through NFC protocol (or QR code in the future). You don't need to wait for the plastic card.

The app hasn't been launched yet, but we already have successful experience in the development mobile payment apps based on QR-code scanning, PayQR project for example. So we will use its infrastructure for the further development.
Jump to: